Saturday, January 16, 2010

Deals at the grocery store


I love getting a good deal. Absolutely love it. But today was an exceptionally good day.

I got $61.96 worth of groceries, plus a prescription, and all I paid was the $10 dollar co-pay.

The store has a coupon for a gift certificate of $30 if you transfer a prescription. I just so happen to have a prescription that I take monthly. I transferred that prescription over, and got my $30 gift card.

This store also had some specials that were only good for two days, like the cereal for $1.50 a box, combined with a coupon, buy one, get one free. That and a few other good store coupons, and manufacture coupons. It all adds up to some terrific savings.

Think about it....except for the prescription, all the stuff in the picture was basically free to me. And that, well, that makes me so very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment